HVAC maintenance services help your air conditioner and heater function as designed for as long as possible to keep your house comfortable. Scheduling AC and heater maintenance keeps your energy and repair bills in check, too. Air Experts offers all the HVAC maintenance services you need to protect your heating and air conditioning systems from damage and preserve their energy-efficient operation. You can trust us to treat your HVAC system like ours. We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction in all we do.
Heater and AC Maintenance Services in Birmingham, AL
When homeowners need an HVAC contractor to maintain their air conditioner or heater, they hope to hire a trustworthy person who knows what they’re doing. Here’s why customers put their faith in Air Experts to handle their HVAC maintenance service:
- Family-owned and operated HVAC company with decades of experience.
- Help customers achieve cleaner and more comfortable indoor air.
- Dispatch knowledgeable and skilled field service reps.
- We don’t preach integrity; we live it daily in our beliefs and values.
- Trained and certified field service reps have been drug tested.
- Provide property protection while we visit your home for HVAC maintenance.
- 24/7 emergency service with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Offer a one-time heating or air conditioning inspection for $79.
- Provide free HVAC replacement quotes or second opinions on replacements.
Enroll in Our Expert Care Club HVAC Maintenance Membership
Our Expert Care Club membership includes two tuneups per year for your HVAC system, including one for your air conditioner in the spring and another for your heater in the fall. It also includes one standard 1-inch filter per visit and these benefits:
- 20% off any repairs throughout the year if needed.
- Priority service throughout the year if needed.
- No overtime or holiday fees.
- Up to $500 off HVAC system replacements.
- $50 off each additional HVAC system added to the membership.
- Two-year parts warranty.
Our ECC HVAC Maintenance Membership Includes These Checks
Having a professional inspect your heating and air conditioning systems throughout the year is vital for maximizing home comfort and minimizing energy waste. Our field service reps are HVAC experts. We’ll provide you with a written report with all our findings once we perform these and other critical checks during our 16-point inspection:
- Inspecting ductwork for microbial growth and air leaks.
- Checking motors and electrical components for proper operation.
- Checking refrigerant levels and lines.
- Cleaning the outdoor coil once annually, removing debris if needed.
- Cleaning the condensate lines.
- Checking safety switches for proper operation.
- Checking high voltage and low voltage feed from your home.
- Measuring air temperatures to ensure property airflow.
- Inspecting the flue pipe.
- Inspecting the evaporator coil.